- Keep the bandage for at least 3 hours, leaving it overnight for no more than 12 hours. Do not put film on again.
- Remove the film and wash with warm water and neutral soap (glycerin soap, intimate soap...)
- Pat dry with paper napkins, never towel.
- Apply a thin layer of Balm Tattoo ointment and spread well, without excess cream.
- Repeat the cleansing 3 times a day and continue applying the ointment until the skin is completely muted (between 1 and 2 weeks).
- When the skin begins to move you can apply more ointment if you notice the dry tattoo.
- When the tattoo is healed, use normal moisturizer daily until the skin regains its original state (between one and two months).
Recommendations after tattooing
- Avoid contact with dirt, chemicals or animals in the tattoo area.
- Do not expose the tattoo to the sun for the first 20 days, then use cream with high sun protection factor (50+).
- Do not go to the beach, pool or sauna for the first 15 days.
- Prevent sweating during the first 4 days of tattooing.
- If the tattoo has been on the foot it is recommended to rest with the leg up.
- If the tattoo gives you a fever, you can take a paracetamol or an ibuprofen.
- If you notice signs of infection (redness, warmth, and pain in the area or oozing) call this phone immediately: 611 221 112.
Cuidados de la despigmentación láser
- Remove the bandage after treatment and wash with warm water and neutral soap.
- Dry the skin with a clean towel or paper napkins.
- Apply ointment Balm Laser twice a day, after each cleaning, for 10 days.
- When the skin is healed, stop using the ointment and apply rosehip oil for one month.
- Avoid any friction to avoid breaking any blisters that may appear.
- Drink a lot of water to help the lymphatic system.
- Do not expose skin to sun for the next two weeks.
- In case of inflammation you can take an anti-inflammatory.
- Avoid contact with dirt, chemicals or animals in the treated area.